Buy Festival TicketsBuy Tickets Now!
Or call: 1 800 669-4861
What To & Not To Bring
GETTING READY FOR THE FESTIVAL
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Blanket to sit on
- Small camping chairs
- Refillable plastic container for water
- Rain gear
If you are camping…..
- Flag or ribbon to identify your location
- Coolers – please be advised that glass containers of any type are not permitted on the property and that outside food and beverages are not permitted within the concert field.
- Small propane cooking stove – charcoal grills are not permitted
- Toiletries including soap and toothbrush/paste
WHAT NOT TO BRING anywhere in the Festival Grounds
- Illegal substances
- Glass bottles
- Bicycles, scooters, ATV’s etc.
- Aerosol sprays
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets – This is strictly enforced. Please see the list of kennels at http://www.bekkerspetcare.com/
CAMERA POLICY *NEW*
Cameras with lenses 75mm or over or other audio visual equipment (eg. video cameras) are not allowed to be brought into the venue without the appropriate working media credential. Personal photography or video may not be used to reproduce the festival for commercial purposes. Form more details contact us.
NOT PERMITTED into the CONCERT FIELD
- Outside food
- Coolers or beverages of any kind. (One sealed bottle of water is ok)